Evening at Chinatown

Have not take much night street photography at Chinatown as I mainly come in the day. Decided to take a stroll this evening and also to bring along my underutilized Sony Alpha 700. I hardly ever use it, ever since I abandoned ship to mirrorless camera. I do like it, even though it's built like a tank and felt like one :) From the usual JPEG I use RAW files just to see how it's like to edit the photos instead of letting the camera decide. The soft lights from the figurines gives the street an added warmth. 

Comments

  1. I like this picture. The depth is interesting and the details are quite sharp from foreground to the back.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tks :) I think the lens makes a difference, plus I edited the RAW files which offers a lot of leeway for optimization. Night photography can be quite fun, it brings out another dimension to an oft visited place like Chinatown.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment