Sunset at Changi Point

During this month, noticed the sunset scene in Singapore was rather unique. Decided to take a long bus ride to Changi Point which I have not visited for some time. Hopped onto bus no 2 which took me on a sight seeing trip, that include the tall and dark old Changi Prison Wall, the site where I had my military training and the old Maranatha Church. Arrived at the beach end of Changi, near the ferry terminal just in time to watch the sunset. There were other photographers there already with the same intent, taking photos of the beautiful sunset. The sky at one part was pinkish in color while those in the horizon was deep golden. Just had a couple of minutes to capture the scene as it was getting dark fast. Would have missed the scene if the bus arrived late, as the colors faded into the night. Occasionally a passing ferry would throw up some waves onto the shore which was quite fun to watch. As it was a spur of the moment decision to come here, did not bring my workhorse camera with me. However, my Huawei P20 which I bought at a good price certainly did not disappoint. The colors were brilliant and sharp, really happy with it.



Comments

  1. Indeed it was beautiful, only time I saw another beautiful sunset was in Langkawi some time ago :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment