A bit of nostalgia

I have been to quite a few Han's outlet, this one at Far East Plaza was recommended by fellow blogger Bitspiece. She described it as old school and rightly so :) It retained the old charm of the original Hans, even the service staff, cooks and utensils would not be out of place in the 1980's or 90's. Here I was back in 2015, enjoying a plate of their signature "beef Hor Fan" . The place was quiet and I was in a reflective mood. Thereafter, when I left, took a photo for remembrance. Fortunately I did, when I re-visited the place it was no more there :(

Comments

  1. Next time you may want to try their new outlet at Triple One, Somerset. It's spacious and got big glass windows for one to look at street scenes while eating😄 But definitely not old school, haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh! I been to this one :) It looks quite new and indeed it's spacious with glass windows. Great to watch the world go by while enjoying a plate of beef hor fun :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I only had breakfast there once. Chose the wrong set, the one with bacon etc, which wasn't very nice. Should have just stuck to the butter kaya toast 😁

      Delete
  3. Hm!.. Bacon I find too saltish, I prefer Butter Kaya Toast (minus the Butter ;) anytime. I have a sweet tooth heh..heh

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's right, the bacons were really salty. But I like butter with kaya😊

      Delete

Post a Comment