Sunset at Changi Point - 2

In the horizon, the sailboats at Fairy Point makes an interesting photo, especially in contrast to the golden colored sky. A motorboat was fast approaching, thought I just include it in the photo as an afterthought. Another spot I think which one can take beautiful sunset photos would be at the Merlion at Sentosa. Have not been there yet though. Wanted to buy a ticket to visit it once, but unfortunately it was raining on that particular day and it was closed for safety reason. After the fruitful photo session, adjunct to the hawker centre at Changi Village for a bite of our local food before embarking on the long journey home. 

Comments

  1. Evening is always my favourite time. Prefer it to sunrise somehow. Such stunning sunset pics! Congrats😊

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks :) Some of my favourite shots were taken in the evening. The ambience is difference I agree :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment