Nostalgic Chinatown

Found this from my maze of photos which my blogger friend, Bitspiece, says resemble a scene from her dream :) It was taken in 2017 during the Autumn Festival along Trengganu street. One of my favourite place that I am drawn to almost every week. The nearby hawker centre was finally opened, after having closed for a few months of renovation works. With new ventilation fans, non-slip tiles and new coat of painting, its certainly more comfortable for diners like me. Judging by the long queue at the Peranakan food stall I used to patronise, it's not only me that missed the food :)

Comments

  1. Oh yes, I remember this mood photo! Brings back memory of my dream again😊 Many thanks for uploading this pic again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome :) I kind of a like this photo too, puts me in a pensive mood.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment