Souvenir Paradise in Chinatown

Pagoda street a great place to shop for inexpensive souvenirs and other stuffs. Though I come mainly for the food, occasionally would just buy some items that caught my fancy like jockey caps. They are reasonably priced, comparable to those online. Got to try them on site unlike those bought through the internet. If it does not fit, that's it. To much of a hassle to post it back to sender. Here I can try it to my hearts content :) Was here a week ago to browse around my usual haunt. If stuff toys is your thing, there are plenty of them in all shapes, colors and sizes. These colorful piggy stuff dolls dressed in Lunar New Year costumes makes for an interesting photo. I like the red paper cuttings with auspicious Chinese characters too.   

Comments

  1. It really lifts one's spirit walking around Pagoda Street :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Especially during this time of the coming Lunar New Year year :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment