Christmas at Orchard

 As Christmas is just round the corner, thought I just post some photos I took recently at Tanglin Mall. Instead of walking all the way from Tanglin Mall to City Hall through Orchard road, like I used to, this time round I separated it into two parts. After dinner at Tangs basement, where there are some yummy local food,  took a slow walk to Tanglin Mall. Every year at Christmas they do have some interesting exhibits with the exciting (at least for the kids) foam party for children. By the time I arrived, the foam party was over as I was a bit late. Still, it was not too bad as the place was quite deserted thereafter and I could take some leisurely photos.
Polar bears, Barn Owls and Reindeers are the theme for this Christmas at the Mall :)                                                 

Comments

  1. Happy to see you posting after so long😊

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tks :) Have a Blessed Christmas

    ReplyDelete
  3. Merry Christmas to you too! But I think I am coming down with a flu. Traditional for me to get flu every Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Better have proper rest and plenty of water and fruits :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes, I will. Took panadols and hope I can make it to my niece's place for Christmas dinner this evening😊

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment