My Favourite Photos - 4

These are some of my favourite photos taken over the years which is carried over from my previous "streetscenesofsingapore" blog. Taken in 2011, it was after I had patronized the Sungei Road Laksa store at the nearby coffee-shop. The old uncle manning the small barber shop at the back of a building was busy cutting the hair of a young client. While taking this photo, another gentleman in the foreground arrived on his bicycle and was probably contemplating a haircut too. Two years before, I noticed the barber shop was leased to another tenant. A few weeks ago when I had this craving for Laksa, was at this place near Townshend road again. Cannot help but to look at the spot where the barber-shop used to be with a tinge of sadness. In my previous blog, I even wrote an introductory rhyme with this photo as reference...

Comments

Post a Comment