A hiking we go - 3


 


Heliconia and Peacock plants by the side of Old Holland road makes a pretty sight. With birds chirping and butterflies busy hovering in search of nectar, certainly a great place for walks and hikes. Egrets can be seen hunting for fishes along the broad Ulu Pandan canal. From here, I continued my hike to the old Bukit Timah Railway station. I wanted to see how much has changed since the gruelling hike on the old rail line in 2013. In the lower left corner, I think is Clementi forest, an area I would like to explore one day. Heard from fellow hikers it's quite challenging :) 

Comments

  1. Think i shall do this hike again soon. Haven't done anything of this sort for the last 2 years. But not to Clementi forest. Don’t want to be calling 995 for help 😀

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, Clementi Forest is rather fun but could be muddy. I went there with a group. Safe distancing of course. By the way, I managed to find the tomb of the Japanese engineer near the lost Reservoir at Mt Faber :)
    Nice to hear from you Bitspiece.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment